Mailer is the fastest, most efficient way to distribute confidential paper document. Mailer eliminates the need for envelopes and time-consuming assembly of the mail content, while increasing the security of a document.
Mailer can be used for multiple applications in the same or affiliated offices: accounts payable, payroll cheques, statements and promotions.
Who are mailer clients?
– Transactions reporting organizations, like financial industry, medical institutions, schools, colleges and universities, marketing firms, associations, project management companies, to mention some.
If you’re distributing 2,000 or 3,000 mails a month – you need a mailer. With 10,000 mailings a month – it’s a must.
Most suitable applications for Speedy Mailer
- Direct Deposit Statements
- Past Due Notices
- Report Cards
- Renewal Notices
Mailers speed up the assembly process and eliminate costly folding and inserting during mail preparation. It saves the embarrassment and expense of an incorrectly stuffed package: All parts of a mailer are registered on a collator and personalized simultaneously by a printer.
There are two basic types of multipart mailers: peel-back and insert. Peel-back mailers are manufactured using a continuous web with line holes. Glue lines that run parallel to the line holes fasten the two sides of the envelope, while spot glue placed across the web fastens the top and bottom. Perforations parallel to the web allow a recipient to tear off one end and peel back the face of the envelope to expose the message inside.
Mailers for direct deposit statements
. Each is designed to print Statement of Earnings. Convenient perforations make it easy and efficient to separate Statements, or to use Customized Statements with our compatible security-lined envelopes. Further information, details, and live samples (of blank stock forms) available upon request.
A. Non-imprinted (blank) forms
(1) Form LS093 – A stock sheet form for laser printer. Size: 8½”W x 11″D, with horizontal perforations every 3½”. Prints 3 non-Detailed Statements, or 1 Customized or Detailed Statement, per page.
(2) Form LS095 – A stock sheet form for laser printer. Size: 8½”W x 11″D, with horizontal perforations every 5½”. Prints 2 non-Detailed Statements, or 1 Customized or Detailed Statement, per page.
(3) Form CS096 (Speedy Mailer) – A stock continuous peel-back mailer for your an impact (dot-matrix or line) printer. This form has an outside file copy and a sealed self-contained envelope that will carry a Statement of Earnings printed on the inside. The sides of the envelope are protected on two surfaces by our Total Security TM lining. Size: 9½”W x 5½”D.